Wednesday 15 April 2009

Oh Dear!

Well it seems I've been neglecting my posts here, I have a recent addiction and it is Lego Batman on ps2. Everything's been going downhill for the past week, it's been all I've thought about, dreamed about.
And I'm quite good at it too.
So my humlest apologies for being super lazy.
For my excuses I do have the kids having super colds blasting snot in every direction they can.
Finally managed to do enough of the loft so I can actually sleep in our bed again.
Got a fair bit done on the garden too now there's only one sleeper left to take out then dig it over and plant the lawn seeds. Woohoo!
Oh and Dub got his first tooth.
And the overdose on chocolate and the subsequent comedown needs a mention too.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP