Monday 28 December 2009

A Belated Merry Christmas

Well here it is better late than never, hehe.

So I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and Santa brought you everything you asked for!

Ours was good, a little stressful with all the toys that needed an engineers degree to asemble, and the fact that I went out to buy batteries on Christmas Eve and came back with AA's and all the toys needed AAA or C batteries. Oh well...

But at least we have a giant stash of AA bateries now should we need them...

And I'm super happy that my mum and sister both loved their knitted hats and neckwarmers (my sister also got wristwarmers too).

And the text I got from my sister telling me she had already hung the painting I did for her, was a little worried because I didn't think it looked like Tim Minchin, but she loves it so wahay!

Now I'm just getting itchy fingers to start the 100 books in 2010, I have just got 3 new books that are just screaming "read me" but I must be patient, it's only a week...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP