Friday 27 August 2010

Book 15 and 16 The Vampire Diaries: The Fury/ The Reunion by L.J.Smith


These were a little difficult for me to get into as they are the third and fourth in the series and I have been living under a rock and haven't as yet seen the TV show to get a feel for the story. There were a lot of characters already established within the plot, but saying that L.J.Smith did give a little background but I think I would need to read the first 2 volumes to get to know them a lot better. Once I got past that though I did get swept away with the plot and thoroughly enjoyed both books immensely. And this now has added another DVD to my wishlist...Oh Christmas is all taken care of for the next few years... Here's the backpage:
The Fury:
"Elena struggles to control her desire for blood. Damon hungers for the golden girl and revenge against Stefan. Stefan is tormented after losing Elena, he will do anything to get her back. Even if it means becoming what he once despised..."
The Reunion:
"Elena is threatened by a terrifying evil. Damon, summoned by Elena to face a common enemy, puts his trust in the brother he loathes. Stefan attempts to keep his promise to Elena and protect the town from its most powerful villain yet..."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP