Monday 15 August 2011

My first BNS on Etsy

Woohoo! My First BNS!
For everyone who doesn't know (and I only recently understood the concept), a BNS or buy and stay is a treasury list to promote sellers.
Its held in a number of rounds, and some have different rules with minimum buys etc. But basically you buy something from one of the shops listed and then post a comment listing the transaction id and the shop name. And then your shop gets a turn in the next round. Simple.

http://www.etsy.com/treasury/MTIzNTgzMDJ8NTc4NDkyNjYy/open-bns-oh-so-blueby-comfy-36-sales

So please go and take a look at the wonderful stuff on offer in the shops (mine included) and don't forget to leave a comment saying pixiecorpse sent you offer, I would totally appreciate that one!
Thanks and don't forget to check out my new ACEO's and paintings while your there!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP