Friday 24 October 2008

Deja Vu

Well...

Here we are again. It seems that I'm constantly rewriting, reposting, redoing everything at the moment.

I don't think I've ever been so busy, I've opened an account with flickr to upload my paintings, sketches, photos and digital images too. Although I still need to write out the descriptions on some of them and tag everything. I know tagging is very important I just wish I had a magic wand to put them in instead of racking my brain for the right word which I had thought of 10 minutes before I set about tagging the post/ image etc..

I've even managed to sort out my etsy shop, although it only has one item in it as of now but that will change in the next couple of days.

Now all I have to do to help me along is make sure the kids stay asleep once I decide I need to get some sleep to make sure I actually get some sleep.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP