Saturday 25 October 2008

Rain Stopped Play

It's been one of those days when it doesn't matter what you needed to do it just doesn't get done.

I decided yesterday that because today was grandparents taking our daughter to the park day that I could sneak into town while they were out and get some greetings cards and plain card to start the greetings cards idea I had...

Well I should have known that today was not going to be the day for it when our daughter got up about midnight and wouldn't go back to sleep til about 3.30 am. Which is fine I could've had plenty of sleep until you remember that we have a 3 month old son who seems to want to get up between 5am and 6am...

By this time I'm feeling a little tired to say the least and I'd almost given up on the idea, but once the grandparents arrived and took our daughter to the park, realised I had to get some bits from the shops so why not put son in the chest carrier and hop on the bus so I can buy my card equipment...We step out the front door and oh no its raining, and I don't like to take him in his pushchair because its Saturday and the buses will be busy...

So in the end I just nipped up to the local shops for the few bits we needed and will either have to go to town with both the kids and the pushchair or wait to get the stuff when I go for the interview on Wednesday...which defeats the object because I wanted to get a couple done for then.

But I've just had a minor brainwave...I know there's some card making products somewhere upstairs but now I'm hoping they're in the cupboard but I've got a nasty feeling they've managed to make their way into the loft...And the torch has no batteries.....

Well for now I still have plenty of images to be manipulating in preparation of making them into cards and painting so at least I'm still keeping busy, busy, busy.

I hope it gets better after a good nights sleep.....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP