Tuesday 27 January 2009

Hidden Forces at Work

So far I have managed to miss the premiere of season 5 on sky one, mainly because I was late putting daughter to sleep and also wanted to see if hubby remembered it was on, he remembered at 11.30 pm so if I had used the multistart tool i would have missed the first half hour...

And then tonight daughter has only just fallen asleep so I've already missed the first hour so theres no point in my watching it tonight...

There's still tomorrow night and if I miss that I can hopefully watch it on Saturday night before the next episode on Sunday...

Although Nanna is coming to visit on Saturday so hoping that I'll get to watch tomorrow because daughters sleeping pattern always goes a bit nuts with relatives coming...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP