Wednesday 25 February 2009

ACEO's

I finally found out exactly what they are thanks to
Pat's Encaustics - Art in the Wax
and I am so very excited by them, now I really can't wait for Friday because I'm going to buy a new cutting tool too so I can cut out the little 2.5" x 3.5" card and get my paint and sketch on. I have far too much going on in my head and will be glad to get it down on the cards as well as a few new greetings cards and paintings, oh yeah I'm going all out on Friday, just hope I can carry it all back with the kids in tow. We're using the ultra light Quinny pushchair with no underneath for storage as our Graco died a horrible, horrible death. (And I miss it like crazy, think daughter does too as there's no riding on the roof of this pushchair).

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP