Wednesday 25 February 2009

W.T.F!

Ok so yesterday hubby had to nip into town to get some stuff so I said our daughter could watch some cartoons, bored out of my mind with playhouse Disney (its good but on all the time), and noticed that Something Special was on on the CBeebies channel, she loves it so I popped it on. During the segment between shows I noticed that they had new presenters.
They were both playing a dressing up game and kept getting it muddled up and our 2 year old loved it and thought it was hilarious.
It wasn't until hubby came home that it was brought to my attention that there's apparently a one armed lady working on the show and that she was causing an uproar because she "might" be scaring people's children.
I mean come on...
Yeah I noticed she only had one arm and yes our daughter probably noticed it too, but was she scared? No.
Did Cerrie Burnell give her nightmares? No.
Would I not want my children watching it because it may bring up uncomfortable questions? No.
What does it matter that she only has one arm, she was great at presenting, she entertained our kids, and at the end of the day isn't that what its all about.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP