Saturday 12 December 2009

100 Books in 2010

So as I was having a little look through entrecard I stumbled on this blog with a challenge for 100 books in 2010.

You can Click Here if you want to sign up. Its one of those Mr Linky thingys and I am far too dumb to get that so instead I will be doing the challenge and I will just keep a log of how I'm doing here. Most of it will be re-reads unless I get lucky from family members for books or book tokens but I do love to re-read anyway so that won't be such a problem for me. Or it may just be the incentive I need to join that library down the street...yes its only down the street and I've only lived here 3 ish years hehe and since September I've practically passed it every day taking G to school but I digress.

I am very excited about this challenge and if nothing else it will be the most fun resolution I could have...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP