Thursday 26 August 2010

Book 13-Stray by Rachel Vincent


Although this is a book about werecats it made a refreshing deviation from the almost exclusive vampire related reads of late. I really enjoyed it and was happy to learn that it was the first in a series so I could add even more books to my ever growing amazon wishlist.
Here's the backpage:
"There are only eight breeding female werecats left... And I'm on of them.
I look like an all-American grad student. But I am a werecat, a shape-shifter, and I live in two worlds. Despite reservations from my family and my Pride, I escaped the pressure to continue my species and carved out a normal life for myself. Until the night a Stray attacked.
I'd been warned about Strays- werecats without a Pride, constantly on the lookout for someone like me: attractive, female and fertile. I fought him off, but then learned two of my fellow tabbies had disappeared.
This brush with danger was all my Pride needed to summon me back... for my own protection. Yeah, right. But I'm no meek kitty, I'll take on whatever- and whoever- I have to in order to find my friends. Watch out Strays 'cause I got claws, and I'm not afraid to use them..."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP