Sunday 26 October 2008

Black and White

Managed to start a painting last night but it was getting late and I was getting a little disillusioned with my paint mixing abilities, so I gave up and went to bed instead, feel a bit more confident that the paint will mix better for me tonight if I don't decide to just do the painting black and white instead.but going to wait til daughters asleep before I start because I'll have to keep running up and down the stairs to make sure she's still in her bed. I'm sure she only does it because she thinks I need the exercise.

But whilst I'm waiting for her to sleep I'm going to be putting some images into my sketchbook to show my greetings cards line at the interview on Wednesday.

I'm also going to put some songs onto my internet playlist so I have something to listen to to keep me working.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP