Sunday 26 October 2008

Mixing Paint

What is it everytime I mix up paint I always have to recoat it a lot of times just to get it right and a nice solid block of colour...

I think I'm going to make the effort and surf the net to find the exact colours I am after.

I really wish though I could be one of those people that manage to mix the paint to the perfect hue and paint as much as they need to and it to stay the same colour and to not run out and have to mix some more and end up with a totally different colour, but if I was one of those people if I did run out I'd be able to mix it up perfectly the second, third or even fourth time around.

there's a little bit of jealousy towards the elite mixers but a lot more awe at their skills.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP