Tuesday 9 December 2008

Doodles...

Hubby was kind enough to get rid of some junk from my computer today so that gave me some free time to get a few pots washed and a little bit of ironing done.
I'm also working on a new series of paintings, it's almost a collaboration with our two year old daughter as her doodles/drawings have given me a lot of inspiration.
It's amazing what some of her scribblings resemble. There are fish, dogs, birds even one that looks like the devil, but then she was born on 06/06/06 so I'm not that surprised by the last one.
I've just done a few simple sketches in my sketchbook at the moment, still mulling over how to do the background, but I'm going to have a look at some landscape photos online to see if any catch my eye.
Once that's decided I'm all ready to paint, paint, paint!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP