Monday 22 December 2008

No Twilight for Me???

Hmmm well I officially stopped getting excited about my potential trip to the cinema with my sister tomorrow as hubby had started complaining about toothache this afternoon. If I didn't know any better I might think this family are conspiring against me to have any time to myself hehe, its the same if I try to have a bath when the kids are asleep I know one of them will wake up but will it be when I've just applied the shampoo, yep it usually is.

Oh well, its probably my own fault for getting excited about it anyway. Hubby's not too bad at the minute but I don't think I'll be getting much sleep, which will mean a call to the emergency dentist tomorrow and he better have it taken out this time because he's been loads bless him and they keep fobbing him off with X rays and antibiotics and its just getting silly now.

But then if its not hubby keeping me up I can guarantee son will wake up at about 2am for an hour or so anyway.

So Who knows what's going to happen but I don't think Twilight will be a part of it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP