Monday 17 May 2010

Book 8: Frankenstein Dead and Alive by Dean Koontz and Ed Gorman


I'd meant to buy this 3rd installment to this saga ages ago and just never got round to it until now. Its strange when so many books entice you all at once. Oh but I did really enjoy it, well I enjoyed the whole roller coaster from the beginning of book one so I knew I was going to love it and I was not disappointed (and the Odd Thomas reference at the end made me smile). Although now I wonder if a fourth installment is on the cards or if that is it. I really must go and check...
Yippee book four is out June 15th...check it out here
And I am quite excited by the graphic novel too...Anyway heres the backpage for you:
"A devestating hurricane approaches New Orleans and Victor Helios, once known as Frankenstein, has unleashed his benighted creatures onto the streets. As New Orleans descends into chaos, his engineered killers spin out of control, and the only hope rests with Victor's first and failed attempt to build the perfet human, whose damned path has led him to the ultimate confrontation with his pitiless creator. But first Deaucalion must destroy a monstrosity not even Victor's malignant mind could have imagined - an indestructible entity that steps out if humankind's collective nightmare with one purpose: to replace us."

1 comments:

Patricia Rockwell said...

Love Dean Koontz, but I have to say that I never really cared for this Frankenstein series.

Post a Comment

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP